Legal Assistance & Rental Forms
For more information regarding these services please contact our office at 800-622-2201.
MBA retains a nationally recognized Law Firm specializing in Vehicle Rental Law. Through this relationship we are able to provide our rental operators with the following services:
- ▹State and Vehicle Specific Rental Contracts
- ▹The Guide to Federal and State Vehicle Rental Law
- ▹Customized Contract Work Upon Request (fees may apply)
To see our sample forms please call our office at 800-622-2201.
MBA offers rental operators a variety of Rental Forms to assist them in day-to-day operations including vehicle specific Check-In and Check-Out forms, Cleaning Checklist, Rental Checklist, and many more.
Topics Covered in the State Guide
- ▹License Requirements for Operating a Rental Vehicle Business
- ▹Damage Waiver Regulation
- ▹Authorized Drivers/Permissive Users
- ▹Collision Damage Recovery
- ▹Minimum Financial Insurance Requirements
- ▹Customer Qualification/Social Security Numbers
- ▹Record Keeping Requirements
- ▹Advertising Laws
- ▹Charges for Optional Items and Services
- ▹Condition of Rental Vehicles
- ▹Adult Passenger Seat Belt Law
- ▹Child Safety Seats
- ▹State Consumer Protection Act
- ▹Parking, Toll, & Traffic Tickets
- ▹Criminal Acts by the Customer
- ▹State Discrimination Laws
- ▹And Much More!
Some of the Forms Available to Rental Operators
Motorhome and Trailer Operators:
- ▹Rental Guidelines
- ▹ Rental Reservation Form
- ▹ Rental Terms and Conditions
- ▹ Security Deposit Refund
- ▹ Cleaning Checklist
- ▹ Pre-Rental Maintenance Check Sheet
- ▹ Check-In/Check-Out Forms
- ▹ Daily Inspection Form
- ▹ Renter's Take-Along Checklist
- ▹ Walk-Through Checklist
- ▹ And More!
- ▹ Rental Guidelines
- ▹ Check-In/check-Out Forms
- ▹ Maintenance Log
- ▹ Tips and Facts Sheet
- ▹ Rental Check In / Check Out Sheet
- ▹ And More!