Mexico Insurance

Welcome To Our Mexico Insurance Coverage Page. We Can Insure Almost Any Vehicle Type In Mexico.

MBA Insurance rental policies do not cover vehicles while in Mexico, however, we are happy to provide you with information on another program that can provide this coverage.

US and Canada insurance is not valid in Mexico.

If you drive to Mexico, you must purchase coverage from an authorized admitted Mexican underwriter. The underwriters issuing these policies are all A rated or better, and offer the same level of service you would expect from US insurance coverage. There are, however, some differences in typical US and Mexico coverage, such as:

HIGHER DEDUCTIBLES - The typical deductibles on Mexican policies are 2% of the vehicle value for collision, with a minimum deductible of $1,000, and 5% of the vehicle value for theft and other perils such as fire and overturn, with a minimum deductible of $1,500. In addition, theft of contents, parts, or accessories and vandalism are typically excluded on Mexican policies.

By clicking on the link below, you will be able to receive a quote, purchase and print your policy immediately.

RENTAL DEALERS - Note that the named insured should be the name of the registered owner (rental operator or leaseback owner) in the "first name" field, and the name of the renter in the "last name" field. Rented units can only be insured for the term of the rental. Six month and annual policies cannot be purchased on rental units.

PRIVATE VEHICLE OWNERS - We can insure almost any vehicle type in Mexico.